Determining Libya's Trajectory
Some six months after the end of the war in Libya the situation on the ground appears unstable and chaotic. Is what one sees in Libya simply the normal chaos that precedes a new state? Sarwar Kashmeri, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, speaks with Dartmouth Professor Dirk Vandewalle, a noted expert on Libya. (8.5 minutes)
AUDIO (.mp3, 8:51)
New Atlanticist Podcasts:
- The Transatlantic Impact of the Dutch Government's Collapse
- Brent Scowcroft Assesses the US-China Relationship
- Defining Turkey's Political and Economic Transformation
- Reading Between the Headlines on Iran
- Is Nigeria at a Crossroad?
- Analyzing the Great Game Between the West and Iran
- Will Kim Jong-il's Death Spark Change in North Korea?
- Assessing the Impact of Defense Spending Cuts on US Service Academies
- Transatlantic Dialogue on US Budget Deal
- Merkel's Visit to Washington: Where do Germany and the US Stand?
- A European Perspective on NATO in Libya
- China's Economic Rise: Interview with Economist Linda Yueh
- Financial Impact of Lisbon Summit: Interview with Currency Strategist Marc Chandler
- Russian Ambassador: We Want to Be Partners But Need Guarantees
- The G-20 Challenge and its Implications on NATO
- Decoding Russia's Contradictory Messages Toward NATO
- West Point Superintendent on Educating Cadets in Complex Global Environment
- Transatlantic Relations from German Perspective
- Creating a Transatlantic Bridge
- India and the Afghanistan Conflict
- Where Do Russia and NATO Stand Now?
- An Indian Perspective on NATO's Global Role
- George Magnus Interview: Can the EU Remain Cohesive?
- NATO in the Present and Future: A Conversation with General John Craddock
- The Trajectory of NATO: An Interview with Andrew Bacevich
- Euro Debt Crisis: A Discussion with Currency Strategist Marc Chandler
- Obama and Europe: An Interview with Ewen MacAskill
- General Stéphane Abrial on Allied Command Transformation
- Mark Mardell Interview: Part II
- Mark Mardell Interview: Obama's Afghanistan Strategy
- Philippa Thomas Interview: India PM Visit
- Andrew Bacevich Interview: Future of NATO Mission in Afghanistan
- Rajon Menon Afghanistan Elections Interview
- Peter Galbraith Afghanistan Elections Interview