August 14, 2013
E-Mail: The editor can be contacted at the address listed on the Contact page. The content of these messages, including the identity of the sender, is presumed for publication unless otherwise requested.
DMCA Compliance Notice: The Atlantic Council will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate actions as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the Council's Designated Agent.
Name/Contact Information of Designated Agent:
Mailing Address: 1030 15th Street NW, 12th Floor, Washington DC 20005
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C., Sect. 512(c)(3))
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online side are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.