November 1, 2013
Sponsorship Opportunities: 2013 Strategic Foresight Forum
Sponsorsoring this dynamic event will connect you directly with leading strategists, technologists, and global trends experts addressing future challenges and provide you with a unique setting for thought leadership, networking, and branding.
The high-level Forum will convene more than 150 participants from the policymaking, business, media, and technology communities following up on the success of last year’s conference, entitled Global Trends 2030: A US Strategy for a Post-Western World.
The Forum will focus on four global challenges:
- The Climate and Food-Water-Energy Crises
- Global Unemployment and the Rise of the Second Economy
- Mega-Cities as Agents of International Governance
- The Bio-ICT Convergence
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIESSponsorship will connect you directly with leading strategists, technologists, and global trends experts addressing future challenges and provide you with a unique setting for thought leadership, networking, and branding.
- Gain access to our high-level speakers and moderators in a VIP private dinner on December 9.
- Receive impressive media exposure. Last year’s event was covered by thirty national and international media outlets; reached 563,458 individual Twitter accounts, generating more than 3,600,000 impressions; and had more than 15,000 visitors to its webpage.
- Meet more than 150 leading foresight experts, policymakers, technologists, business leaders, and media representatives during the networking luncheon.
- Be branded in front of an influential audience as thought leaders in the global trends and emerging technologies fields.
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
Strategic Partner: $75,000
Knowledge Partner: $50,000
|Invitations to all Strategic Foresight Initiative (SFI) events and recognition of support in all SFI materials for one year||X|
|Opportunity to feature CEO or Chairman as an introducer to the VIP dinner, keynote session, or luncheon (subject to availability)||X|
|Recognition as a sponsor of the networking luncheon on December 10||X|
|High rotation of company logo on a sponsor video loop at the Forum||X|
|Opportunity to exclusively sponsor one of the panel discussions, which includes logo recognition on signage||X||X|
|Opportunity to feature a live video stream of Forum on company website to better position company as a thought leader on global trends||X||X|
|An invitation for CEO or senior designee to the VIP dinner with speakers and moderators on December 9 (number of invitations dependent on level)||2||1|
|Registration passes to the Forum (number of passes dependent on level)||8||4|
|Recognition of support in Forum agenda||Logo Recognition||X|
By supporting the Forum at $150,000, your company is recognized as the event's presenting sponsor (available on a first-come, first served basis). It receives all Forum benefits at the highest level and becomes a Sectoral Partner of the Strategic Foresight Initiative for one year. Benefits as a Sectoral Partner include:
A SPECIAL SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY
- A workshop focused on one of the Initiative's key areas of work that produces an issue brief outlining policy recommendations to address challenges identified in the workshop.
- Recognition of support and co-branding of all materials related to a joint project.