November 1, 2013
The Atlantic Council’s Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security will host the 2013 Strategic Foresight Forum to assess the global challenges of tomorrow and present recommendations on how to reach desired future scenarios in an age of continuous change and disruption.
Sponsorsoring this dynamic event will connect you directly with leading strategists, technologists, and global trends experts addressing future challenges and provide you with a unique setting for thought leadership, networking, and branding.
The high-level Forum will convene more than 150 participants from the policymaking, business, media, and technology communities following up on the success of last year’s conference, entitled Global Trends 2030: A US Strategy for a Post-Western World.
The Forum will focus on four global challenges:
- The Climate and Food-Water-Energy Crises
- Global Unemployment and the Rise of the Second Economy
- Mega-Cities as Agents of International Governance
- The Bio-ICT Convergence
Sponsorship will connect you directly with leading strategists, technologists, and global trends experts addressing future challenges and provide you with a unique setting for thought leadership, networking, and branding.
- Gain access to our high-level speakers and moderators in a VIP private dinner on December 9.
- Receive impressive media exposure. Last year’s event was covered by thirty national and international media outlets; reached 563,458 individual Twitter accounts, generating more than 3,600,000 impressions; and had more than 15,000 visitors to its webpage.
- Meet more than 150 leading foresight experts, policymakers, technologists, business leaders, and media representatives during the networking luncheon.
- Be branded in front of an influential audience as thought leaders in the global trends and emerging technologies fields.
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
Strategic Partner: $75,000
Knowledge Partner: $50,000
|Invitations to all Strategic Foresight Initiative (SFI) events and recognition of support in all SFI materials for one year || X || |
|Opportunity to feature CEO or Chairman as an introducer to the VIP dinner, keynote session, or luncheon (subject to availability) || X || |
|Recognition as a sponsor of the networking luncheon on December 10 || X || |
|High rotation of company logo on a sponsor video loop at the Forum || X || |
|Opportunity to exclusively sponsor one of the panel discussions, which includes logo recognition on signage || X || X |
|Opportunity to feature a live video stream of Forum on company website to better position company as a thought leader on global trends || X || X |
|An invitation for CEO or senior designee to the VIP dinner with speakers and moderators on December 9 (number of invitations dependent on level) || 2 || 1 |
|Registration passes to the Forum (number of passes dependent on level) || 8 || 4 |
|Recognition of support in Forum agenda || Logo Recognition || X |
A SPECIAL SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY
By supporting the Forum at $150,000, your company is recognized as the event's presenting sponsor (available on a first-come, first served basis). It receives all Forum benefits at the highest level and becomes a Sectoral Partner of the Strategic Foresight Initiative for one year. Benefits as a Sectoral Partner include:
- A workshop focused on one of the Initiative's key areas of work that produces an issue brief outlining policy recommendations to address challenges identified in the workshop.
- Recognition of support and co-branding of all materials related to a joint project.