Member Levels and Benefits
Individuals 35 and under receive a discounted rate of $350 for non-business* professionals, $760 for business professionals. Non-business professionals over 35 receive a discounted rate of $670.
- Invitation to the annual forum in Washington, DC (to be held on the day of the Distinguished Leadership Awards).
- Invitations to monthly member events and conference calls with Atlantic Council and other policy experts.
- Acknowledgement on the Atlantic Council website and in the Atlantic Council Honor Roll.
Washington Member ($5,000)
- All the benefits of Premier Members.
- Invitations to day-trips and briefings with USG officials.
- Invitations to exclusive briefings and private roundtables with officials and policy experts.
Alliance Member ($10,000)
- All the benefits of Washington Members.
- 2 tickets to the Distinguished Leadership Awards in Washington, DC or Global Citizen Awards in New York City.
Global Member ($25,000)
- All the benefits of Alliance Members.
- Invitations to the Atlantic Council Energy & Economic Summit in Istanbul, Turkey, and Wrocław Global Forum in Wrocław, Poland.
- Invitation to join Atlantic Council international study trips.
- 3 additional tickets to the Distinguished Leadership Awards in Washington, DC or Global Citizen Awards in New York City.
Strategic Member ($50,000)
- All the benefits of Global Members.
- Invitation to a private dinner with the Atlantic Council Chairman and the President & CEO.
- One table and co-chair status at either the Distinguished Leadership Awards in Washington, DC or Global Citizen Awards in New York City.
* Non-business professionals include those who work for governments, not-for-profit organizations, and in the media.