Member Levels and Benefits
Membership Levels and Benefits
- The weekly Inflection Points newsletter from Atlantic Council President and CEO, Frederick Kempe. Inflection Points is a must-read and includes insights from our senior leadership and experts as well as greatest hits from across the Atlantic Council.
- Members Priority Access, a weekly newsletter including a digest of invitations to upcoming public and private events.
- Invitations to monthly member-only events and briefing calls on the latest and rapidly developing global issues.
- Acknowledgment on the Atlantic Council website and on our Donor Honor Roll in the annual report.
- All the benefits of Premier Members
- Invitation to the Annual Forum in Washington, DC. The Annual Forum is a day-long conference reserved exclusively for our Board of Directors, International Advisory Board, Ambassadorial Leadership Council, and our strategic partners and supporters. The day includes panels, discussion and off-the-record conversations on emerging global opportunities and challenges.
- Copies of the Council’s books, reports, and publications
- Invitations to exclusive briefings and private roundtables
- All the benefits of Washington Members
- Invitations to high-level, private consultations and briefings with Council senior leadership, officials, and former ambassadors.
- 2 tickets to the Distinguished Leadership Awards in Washington, DC or Global Citizen Awards in New York City.
- All the benefits of Alliance Members
- Invitations to our global Atlantic Council flagship events, including the Global Energy Forum in Abu Dhabi, and the Wroclaw Global Forum in Poland.
- Invitations to join Atlantic Council international study trips.
- Invitations to a private dinner with the Atlantic Council Chairman of the Board and the President & CEO.
- 3 additional tickets (a total of 5) to the Distinguished Leadership Awards in Washington, DC or Global Citizen Awards in New York City.