About Congressional Relations
The Atlantic Council produces cutting-edge research and analyses that reflect the organization’s nonpartisan approach to fulfilling its mission. The Council’s work reaffirms its credibility to inform policy choices and strategies that seek to build a more secure and prosperous world. Together with its policy experts and ever-growing community of influence, the Council offers Members of Congress and their staff the following resources:
- Access to the latest research and analyses on critical foreign policy issues, including through its vast list of publications and blogs.
- Direct access to Atlantic Council experts who can provide briefings and congressional testimony.
- A nonpartisan forum through which Members of Congress and staffers can engage with leaders from the business, academic, media, military, and diplomatic communities.
- Opportunities to participate in policy briefings, off-the-record roundtable discussions, and public events and conferences.
- CODELs to foster engagement with global counterparts, including through the Council’s flagship international conferences: the Atlantic Council Energy & Economic Summit in Istanbul, Turkey, and the Wrocław Global Forum in Wrocław, Poland.