Join our mission. With your help, together we can seize the moment and shape a better global future.
The Atlantic Council was founded, now some six decades ago, on the conviction that the actions of a dedicated few can make a historic difference. Emerging from the horrors of World War II, the first members of the Atlantic Council envisioned a world that few thought achievable.
They dreamed of a world where their children would see the spread of democracy and freedom around the globe. They envisioned a global system where commerce and trade would lift billions out of poverty. They worked with friends and allies not for expansion and conquest, but to ensure peace and progress.
What followed were 75 years of great power, peace and consistent progress in expanding democracy and prosperity. It is that achievement that is now at risk. We seek your engagement to ensure that we build upon these historic gains–by understanding the perils before us and acting to counter them.
On this #GivingTuesday, will you consider supporting our continued efforts? Make a donation any level, or join as a friend, member or more. Your donation will help us make a difference at this generational tipping point.
Premier Member – $2,500
Become a full member of the Council today!
- Invitation to two intimate Councilor roundtables a year featuring topics ranging from national security and cybersecurity to resilience and climate change.
- Invitations to monthly member-only events and briefing calls on the latest and rapidly developing global issues.
- Invitation to annual membership reception and happy hour in Washington, DC.
- Copies of the Atlantic Council’s books, reports, and publications (upon request).
- Electronic subscription to a weekly Inflection Points newsletter from Atlantic Council President and CEO, Frederick Kempe, featuring analysis and thought-leadership on current global geopolitical issues and challenges.
- Electronic subscription to Members Priority Access, a weekly newsletter including a digest of invitations to upcoming public and private events.
- Acknowledgement on the Atlantic Council website and on our Donor Honor Roll in the annual report.
|Want to do more?|
|Learn more about increasing your engagement with the Councilors Program by contacting our Director of the Global Atlantic Council Campaign, Jonathan Thomas at [email protected].|
Please note that the 2020 CARES Act allows for an additional, “above-the-line” deduction for charitable gifts made in cash of up to $300.
Contact our development team for help in making your donation through this form or through another method.
The Council accepts other methods of payment, such as by check, wire transfer, stock transfer, or as part of our Legacy Society.
Atlantic Council policies
The Atlantic Council is an independent, nonpartisan organization that generates ideas and fosters debate on global policy issues. The Council is a 501(c)(3) organization, supported by contributions from individuals, foundations, government entities and corporations. The Council’s tax identification number is 52-0742294. All contributions the Council are US tax-deductible as charitable contributions to the extent permitted by law and will be disclosed to the IRS and may be disclosed to the public. Contributions also must fall within the Council’s Donor Acceptance and Disclosure Policy.