The Megacity Security Conference
November 23-24, 2015 in Mumbai, India
The Megacity Security Conference is hosted by the Atlantic Council's South Asia Center in partnership with the U.S. Consulate General, Mumbai and in collaboration with the India Foundation.
Megacity Security Conference - Mumbai, India
Hosted by the Atlantic Council's South Asia Center in partnership with the US Consulate General, Mumbai and in collaboration with the India Foundation
The Atlantic Council's South Asia Center is pleased to announce the Megacity Security Conference taking place in Mumbai on November 23-24, 2015.
This conference will convene high ranking policymakers, leading academics, policy practitioners, and security experts, mainly from India and the United States, to discuss security challenges confronting megacities such as Mumbai. We hope to provide a forum for candid conversation aimed at producing practical policy recommendations to serve as a basis for strengthening US-India as well as global cooperation in confronting megacity security challenges. Delegates will be invited from other megacities such as Nairobi, Dhaka, and Manila to examine governance challenges.
Proposed conference panels include: a mayors' forum, envisioning alternative megacity futures, securing megacities and advanced technological solutions in safeguarding megacities, and opportunities for defense firms in providing solutions to protect megacities.
Partnership Levels and Benefits
Gold Conference Partner ($50,000)
- Opportunity to feature CEO or Chairman as keynote speaker at a Conference session
- Opportunity to exclusively sponsor a conference meal event
- Reserved area on Partner's information table to display, demonstrate, and distribute company related material (subject to availability)
- 2 additional passes to the Conference and invite-only private dinner reception
- All the benefits of the Silver Conference Partnership
Silver Conference Partner ($25,000)
- Opportunity to feature CEO or Chairman as introducer at a conference session
- High rotation of company logo on a sponsor video loop at the conference
- 2 additional passes to the conference and invite-only private dinner reception