April 28, 2014
Beyond Data Breaches: Industry Risk Reports
Read the Main report:Beyond Data Breaches: Global Interconnections of Cyber Risk
The main report was launched April 16, watch the event video.
The seven industry-specific reports are available for download below
Small & Medium Sized Enterprises
Recommendations for managing risk include some combination of the following actions depending on their sector-specific factors.
- Shifting from protection to resilience;
- Improving basic cyber security;
- Embracing new technology but carefully managing the risks;
- Implementing incident response and business continuity planning;
- Focusing on interconnection risks;
- Pushing out the risk horizon and looking beyond their four walls; and
- Practicing board level risk management
To protect the integrity and reliability of cyberspace and the bottom line for businesses, governments, the private sector and civil society must work closely together,” said Dan Riordan, CEO Zurich Global Corporate North America. “We need a clear plan of what to do in the case of an event – both at the individual company level and also holistically and hopefully this report becomes a catalyst for developing such a plan.”