Benefits of membership
Members receive special invitations to unique and exclusive programming with Directors, Senior Fellows, and other experts from around the globe. Our members offer valuable perspectives at these gatherings alongside business leaders, representatives of the government, and the private sector, through participation at:
Membership levels and benefits
Premier Member ($2,500)
*Individuals 30 and under receive a discounted rate of $1,000.
- Invitations to monthly member-only events and briefing calls on the latest and rapidly developing global issues.
- Invitation to annual membership reception and happy hour in Washington, DC.
- Copies of the Atlantic Council’s books, reports, and publications (upon request).
- Electronic subscription to a weekly Inflection Points newsletter from Atlantic Council President and CEO, Frederick Kempe, featuring analysis and thought-leadership on current global geopolitical issues and challenges.
- Electronic subscription to Members Priority Access, a weekly newsletter including a digest of invitations to upcoming public and private events.
- Acknowledgement on the Atlantic Council website and on our Donor Honor Roll in the annual report.
- One private, off-the-record Leadership Dinner invitation – hosted in New York or Washington, D.C., featuring Atlantic Council Board Directors and special guests. Past speakers include former Prime Minister of Australia, Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, Former Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General James E. Cartwright, Former Acting Director and Deputy Director of the CIA, Michael Morell.
- One Atlantic Council roundtable Discussion invitation Atlantic Council experts and other distinguished guests on emerging global opportunities and challenges.
- One invitation to an annual membership networking session and happy hour in Washington, D.C.
- All benefits of the Premier membership.
National Councilor ($10,000)
- One invitation to the Annual Forum in Washington, D.C.
- One pass to attend the Global Energy Forum in Abu Dhabi.
- One private, off-the-record Leadership Dinner invitation.
- One private briefing with Atlantic Council experts to be held in-person or virtually.
- Access to business roundtable meetings in Washington, D.C., and New York designed to assess critical international events and their impact on the business sector.
- All benefits of the Washington Councilor membership.
- Two invitations to the Annual Forum in Washington, D.C, a day-long off-the-record conference engaging the top echelons of the Council community, including Board members, strategic partners and supporters.
- Three discounted tickets to the Distinguished Leadership Awards in Washington, D.C., and the Global Citizen Awards in New York City.
- Two private, off-the-record Leadership Dinner invitations – hosted in Washington, D.C., New York, and Boston, featuring Atlantic Council experts and special guests. Past speakers include Ambassador Jon M. Huntsman, Jr., former national security advisors General James L. Jones and Stephen Hadley, and Former Director of the CIA David Petraeus.
- Invitation to join Atlantic Council President and CEO Frederick Kempe for a private breakfast or lunch.
- Two private briefings with Atlantic Council experts to be held in-person or virtually.
- All benefits of the National Councilor membership.
*Bespoke engagement opportunities are available beyond this level.
Strategic Partner ($50,000)
- All the benefits of Global Members
- An additional invitation to the Annual Forum in Washington, DC (a total of 2).
- 5 additional tickets (a total of 10) to the Distinguished Leadership Awards in Washington, DC or Global Citizen Awards in New York City.
- 1 private, off-the-record “Leadership Dinner” Invitation—hosted throughout the year in Washington and New York, featuring Atlantic Council experts and special guests on timely, policy-relevant issues. Past speakers have included Ambassador Jon M. Huntsman, Jr., former national security advisors General James L. Jones and Stephen Hadley, Former Director of the CIA David Petraeus.
*Bespoke engagement opportunities are possible at this level.