Sarwar Kashmeri, a nonresident senior fellow with the Atlantic Council’s International Security Program, has interviewed Rajan Menon, Monroe J. Rathbone Professor of International Relations at Lehigh University, for the New Atlanticist Podcast series. Menon recently penned an oped titled “Nobody wins in the Afghan runoff election” for the Los Angeles Times.
- Afghanistan Report: A Ten-Year Framework for the Future
- Pakistan Report: Comprehensive U.S. Policy Needed
- Saving Afghanistan: An Appeal and Plan for Urgent Action
Related Analysis and Commentary:
- Peter Galbraith Afghanistan Elections Interview
- While Obama Dithers
- Afghanistan: A Modest Case for Dithering
- Where is Richard Holbrooke on Afghanistan?
- Common Sense and COIN in Afghanistan
- Beware False Choices
- Galbraith Fired, Refused to Hide Afghanistan Election Fraud
- Afghanistan Election: Now What?
- Shaukat Aziz Calls for Multi-Party Dialogue in Afghanistan
- Stakes are Higher in Pakistan than Afghanistan
- Afghanistan: Barriers to State Building
- Rasmussen: “Things Are Going to Have to Change” in Afghanistan
- Obama Having Buyer’s Remorse in Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan: Barriers to Success
- NATO Can Survive Afghanistan Failure
- Afghanistan, Vietnam, and the Limits of Force
- Why Do the Afghans Need Our Help?
- Afghanistan: Putting Lipstick on a Pig
- Afghanistan Election Winner
- Rasmussen: Afghanistan NATO’s Top Priority