July 13, 2012
US and NATO Options for Dealing with Assad
By Sarwar Kashmeri
New Atlanticist Podcasts:
- Is the Eurozone Really in Danger?
- Determining Libya's Trajectory
- The Transatlantic Impact of the Dutch Government's Collapse
- Brent Scowcroft Assesses the US-China Relationship
- Defining Turkey's Political and Economic Transformation
- Reading Between the Headlines on Iran
- Is Nigeria at a Crossroad?
- Analyzing the Great Game Between the West and Iran
- Will Kim Jong-il's Death Spark Change in North Korea?
- Assessing the Impact of Defense Spending Cuts on US Service Academies
- Transatlantic Dialogue on US Budget Deal
- Merkel's Visit to Washington: Where do Germany and the US Stand?
- A European Perspective on NATO in Libya
- China's Economic Rise: Interview with Economist Linda Yueh
- Financial Impact of Lisbon Summit: Interview with Currency Strategist Marc Chandler
- Russian Ambassador: We Want to Be Partners But Need Guarantees
- The G-20 Challenge and its Implications on NATO
- Decoding Russia's Contradictory Messages Toward NATO
- West Point Superintendent on Educating Cadets in Complex Global Environment
- Transatlantic Relations from German Perspective
- Creating a Transatlantic Bridge
- India and the Afghanistan Conflict
- Where Do Russia and NATO Stand Now?
- An Indian Perspective on NATO's Global Role
- George Magnus Interview: Can the EU Remain Cohesive?
- NATO in the Present and Future: A Conversation with General John Craddock
- The Trajectory of NATO: An Interview with Andrew Bacevich
- Euro Debt Crisis: A Discussion with Currency Strategist Marc Chandler
- Obama and Europe: An Interview with Ewen MacAskill
- General Stéphane Abrial on Allied Command Transformation
- Mark Mardell Interview: Part II
- Mark Mardell Interview: Obama's Afghanistan Strategy
- Philippa Thomas Interview: India PM Visit
- Andrew Bacevich Interview: Future of NATO Mission in Afghanistan
- Rajon Menon Afghanistan Elections Interview
- Peter Galbraith Afghanistan Elections Interview