The Atlantic Council promotes constructive US leadership and engagement in the world based on working with allies and partners to meet global challenges.
Our corporate program
To address the dynamic, global challenges of the 21st century, companies must be a part of an equally dynamic and global community. The Atlantic Council is that community, one that builds consensus and advances solutions. The corporate program’s three pillars—convene, connect, collaborate—represent our guiding philosophy and the value that our partners receive.
Paths to corporate membership
Join the Atlantic Council Corporate Program through one of our four membership paths:
Of paramount importance to the Council, Strategic Partners provide transformational support that enables the Council to tackle the most pressing issues facing the world, such global resilience and political disinformation. Our strategic partnerships are deeply collaborative endeavors and the best way for companies to engage the Council in finding solutions to issues of mutual concern.
Harness the Atlantic Council’s high-level convening power by supporting a premier event. Benefits are strategically tailored around the gathering and your company’s interests. Events include:
- Distinguished Leadership Awards • Washington
- Digital Forensics Research Lab: 360/OS • London
- Global Citizen Awards • New York City
- Global Energy Forum • Abu Dhabi
Engage with the Council’s cutting-edge expertise by supporting a program, center, or initiative working on issues critical to your business. Benefits include access to program thought leadership, events and briefings. With 12 programs and centers and 18 initiatives, the Council’s work is truly global in scope and comprehensive in nature.
Provide unrestricted support for the Council’s work. Enable innovation, fuel growth, and provide the institutional flexibility necessary to develop critical solutions to dynamic challenges in a globalized world. Corporate members support the Council’s overall mission and receive benefits that engage the full breadth of what the Council has to offer, from high-level convening to expert analysis.
Benefits of corporate membership
Each track of corporate engagement features its own set of unique benefits. Common packages include:
- Invitations to private dinners
- Exclusive opportunities to be recognized as a corporate thought leader
- Private briefings from our leading experts
- An annual, partners-only roundtable discussion with Atlantic Council President and CEO Frederick Kempe
- A partnership manager to oversee your company’s Council engagement
- Recognition in the Atlantic Council’s online and print material
- African Rainbow Minerals
- AM General
- ANA Holdings, Inc.
- Bank of America
- Baker & McKenzie, LLP
- BlackRock, Inc.
- DCI Group
- DLA Piper LLP
- EmiTel S.A.
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- HanesBrands Inc.
- HNA Group
- Ihlas Holding
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann
- Limak Holding
- Leonardo DRS
- MetLife, Inc.
- Neste Oil Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corpration
- Richard Attias and Associates
- S&P Global, Inc.
- SAFRAN SA
- Textron Inc.
- Total S.A.
- Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc.
- Twitter, Inc.
- United Parcel Service
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- Venture Global LNG, Inc.
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz,PC
- DLA Piper
- Excelerate Energy
- Exelon Corporation
- Forescout Strategies
- Invesco PowerShares
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Kibar Holding
- LexisNexis Group
- Mannheim LLC
- MBDA, Inc.
- McKinsey & Company
- Microsoft Corporation
- Navigant Consulting, Inc.
- Penguin Random House LLC
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Shell Oil Company
- Symantec Corporation
- The Boeing Company