Atlantic Council Individual Membership Program
A global network of individuals committed to ensuring the Atlantic community remains a powerful catalyst for global cooperation and a cornerstone of US engagement with the world.
The Atlantic Council Membership Program brings together individuals from around the world who share an interest and passion for the Council’s role of providing an essential forum for navigating the dramatic economic and political changes defining the twenty-first century. Through the Council’s membership program, individuals actively participate in keynote events and gatherings around the world, gain exposure to experts from government and the private sector, and receive timely communications and analyses of the events shaping our world.
Membership Convenings and Events
Members receive special invitations to unique and exclusive programming with Directors, Senior Fellows, and other experts from around the globe. Our members offer valuable perspectives at these gatherings alongside business leaders, representatives of the government, and the private sector, through participation at:
- Flagship Events such as the Distinguished Leadership Awards in Washington, D.C., the Global Citizen Awards in New York, the Atlantic Council Freedom Awards, the Global Energy Forum in Abu Dhabi, and the Atlantic Council Annual Forum.
- Membership Convenings including members-only roundtables and private “Leadership Dinners” are hosted throughout the year in New York, Washington, and Boston. These off-the-record dinners feature Atlantic Council experts and special guests discussing policy-relevant issues.
- Monthly members-only briefing calls on the latest and rapidly developing global issues provide a venue for members to engage with notable speakers on timely issues. Previous calls have featured Senator John McCain, Former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency Michael V. Hayden, and Munich Security Conference Chairman Wolfgang Ischinger.
- Members also receive targeted Communications and Publications featuring analysis and thought-leadership on current global geopolitical issues and challenges, shared in real-time. These include weekly events emails and a weekly Inflection Points newsletter from Atlantic Council President and CEO, Frederick Kempe.
Membership Levels and Benefits
Premier Member ($2,500)*Become a Premier Member
*Individuals 30 and under receive a discounted rate of $1,000.
- Electronic subscription to a weekly Inflection Points newsletter from Atlantic Council President and CEO, Frederick Kempe, featuring analysis and thought-leadership on current global geopolitical issues and challenges.
- Electronic subscription to Members Priority Access, a weekly newsletter including a digest of invitations to upcoming public and private events.
- Invitations to monthly member-only events and briefing calls on the latest and rapidly developing global issues.
- Acknowledgment on the Atlantic Council website and on our Donor Honor Roll in the annual report.
Washington Member ($5,000) Become a Washington Member
- All the benefits of Premier Members.
- Copies of the Council’s books, reports, and publications (at request).
Alliance Member ($10,000)Become an Alliance Member
- All the benefits of Washington Members.
- Invitations to high-level, private consultations and briefings with Council senior leadership, officials, and former ambassadors (at request).
- 2 tickets to the Distinguished Leadership Awards in Washington, DC or Global Citizen Awards in New York City.
Global Member ($25,000)Become a Global Member
- All the benefits of Alliance Members.
- 1 invitation to the Annual Forum in Washington, DC. The Annual Forum is a day-long conference reserved exclusively for our Board of Directors, International Advisory Board, Ambassadorial.
- Leadership Council, and our strategic partners and supporters. The day includes panels, discussion and off-the-record conversations on emerging global opportunities and challenges.
- 1 pass to attend the Global Energy Forum in Abu Dhabi.
- 3 additional tickets (a total of 5) to the Distinguished Leadership Awards in Washington, DC or Global Citizen Awards in New York City.
- Invitations to join Atlantic Council international study trips.
Strategic Partner ($50,000)Become a Strategic Partner
- All the benefits of Global Members
- An additional invitation to the Annual Forum in Washington, DC (a total of 2).
- 5 additional tickets (a total of 10) to the Distinguished Leadership Awards in Washington, DC or Global Citizen Awards in New York City.
- 1 private, off-the-record “Leadership Dinner” Invitation—hosted throughout the year in Washington and New York, featuring Atlantic Council experts and special guests on timely, policy-relevant issues. Past speakers have included Ambassador Jon M. Huntsman, Jr., former national security advisors General James L. Jones and Stephen Hadley, Former Director of the CIA David Petraeus.
- Bespoke engagement opportunities are possible at this level.