Please join us on January 30, 2015 from 10:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m., EST for a session at this flagship conference to mobilize the transatlantic community around an effective strategy for Europe’s East.
10:15-11:45 a.m. | Toward a Europe Whole and Free
- H.E. Miroslav Lajčák, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic (confirmed)
- H.E. Tamar Beruchashvili, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia (confirmed)
- Mr. Vadym Prystayko, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- Mr. Konrad Pawlik, Undersecretary of State for Development Cooperation, Polish Diaspora and Eastern Policy, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland (confirmed)
- Dr. Samad Seyidov, Chairman of International and Interparliamentary Relations Committee, Azerbaijani Parliament (confirmed)
- Moderator: The Hon. Paula Dobriansky, Senior Fellow, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University (confirmed)