Individual Membership Program
ABOUT THE PROGRAMThe Atlantic Councilâ€™s individual membership program provides an opportunity for individuals committed to the Atlantic community, and its leadership in tackling global challenges, to be more directly involved with the Councilâ€™s activities and network. By joining the Atlantic Council, members help support our work and new initiatives, while joining a broad community of influence dedicated to promoting US and European leadership around the world.
Currently, the individual membership program includes nearly 500 individuals with diverse perspectives, bound by a common interest in transatlantic cooperation, including more than forty sitting ambassadors and more than thirty chief executive officers, as well as numerous foreign and US government officials, senior military leadership, academics, journalists, and leaders in the business, legal, financial, and nonprofit sectors.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Invitation to the Annual Membersâ€™ Conference
- Invitations to quarterly member events and monthly teleconference briefings
- Priority access to more than 200 public Council events each year and invitations to additional events based on member expertise and interest
- Invitation to the Annual Awards Dinner and other Atlantic Council flagship events
- Complimentary copies of Atlantic Council publications (upon request)
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Membership in the Council is by invitation only. Interested individuals must be nominated by a current or former Atlantic Council Board Director, a current Atlantic Council program director or member of the executive leadership, or a current Atlantic Council individual member. Nominations are reviewed quarterly.