October 8, 2015: 8:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
The address for this event has changed to the following:
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
Atlantic Council is pleased to partner with [email protected] and Momentum for two days of information sharing and networking on the opportunities presented by the normalization of US relations with Cuba.
2nd US-Cuba Corporate Counsel Summit, October 7
This event brings together general counsel from major US corporations to inform organizations about how to remain fully apprised of a constantly changing political and regulatory landscape. Topics will include:
- An advanced understanding of the Cuban legal system, bureaucracies, key regulations, and current restrictions
- An up-to-date snapshot of the current situation, including what US businesses can and cannot do
- A clear picture of Joint Venture and Co-operative opportunities
- A primer on understanding and dealing with Cuban regulatory agencies
Cuba Finance, Infrastructure & Investment Summit, October 8
This event explores why Cuba—with over twelve million inhabitants and a GDP of $68 billion, but also aging infrastructure—is an intriguing prospect for the international investing community.
- What are the biggest investment opportunities in the short, medium, and long term?
- What are the biggest challenges facing investors?
- What are the legal, regulatory, and bureaucratic hurdles to investing in Cuba?
- What is the current status of Cuban economic reforms, and what comes next?
- What are the ways to quantify the domestic market for financial services in Cuba and assess the impact of the Cuban diaspora on remittances?
Register here. Use code AC10 to save 10 percent off the current registration rate.