November 18, 2016
For the New Administration: The Atlantic Council Strategy Papers Series
The following Atlantic Council Strategy Papers are currently available:
- Global Risks 2035: The Search for a New Normal by Mathew J. Burrows (Foreword: Brent Scowcroft)
- Dynamic Stability: US Strategy for a World in Transition by Barry Pavel and Peter Engelke with Alex Ward (Foreword: Brent Scowcroft)
- Shape, Steer, and Sustain: A US Strategy for the New Global Economic Order by Robert D. Hormats (Foreword: Jon M. Huntsman, Jr.)
- Autocracies Failed and Unfailed: Limited Strategies for State Building by Stephen D. Krasner (Foreword: James B. Cunningham)
- A New Strategy for US-Iran Relations in Transition by Ellen Laipson (Foreword: Chuck Hagel)
- A US Strategy for Sustainable Energy Security by David Koranyi (Foreword: Chuck Hagel)
- Toward a New National Security Space Strategy: Time for a Strategic Rebalancing by Theresa Hitchens and Joan Johnson-Freese (Foreword: James E. Cartwright)
The Strategy Initiative has also published a significant study on rethinking the National Security Council for a new administration:
- A Foundational Proposal for the Next Administration by Chester A. Crocker, Daniel Levin, David C. Miller, Jr., and Thomas Pickering (Foreword: Brent Scowcroft)
Additional Atlantic Council Strategy Papers will be released in 2017 and will address key strategic issues the new administration must confront, including: cyber security, countering violent extremism, and regional strategies for areas of the world including Africa, Latin America, Asia, and Europe.
The Atlantic Council is a nonpartisan organization that promotes constructive US leadership and engagement in international affairs based on the central role of the Atlantic community in meeting today’s global challenges. For more information, please visit AtlanticCouncil.org and follow us on Twitter @AtlanticCouncil.